We are looking for a passionate compiler engineer with a strong interest in software security to join our team working on iXGuard. Our LLVM-based software protection product focuses on hardening iOS applications against both static analysis and dynamic tampering.
The ideal candidate loves to come up with new ideas for our next code hardening layer to counter reverse engineering techniques and runtime hooking. You make good use of the available flexibility in our team to test those ideas and experiment further. The person we are looking to hire is able to prioritize tasks and constantly tries to improve our codebase. He or she is a disciplined and independent worker who takes pride in his or her work.
- Maintain and improve our existing code base.
- Research, test and implement additional code hardening techniques.
- Support customers in the usage of our software.
- Continuously improve the code quality through extensive testing.
- Stay up-to-date with reverse engineering practices.
- Excellent modern C++ skills.
- Previous experience working with complex code bases.
- Familiarity with LLVM tools and libraries.
- Good understanding of general compiler internals.
- Interest in low level programming and debugging practices that come with it.
What we offer
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary package.
- A good balance between research and implementation work.
- An inspiring work environment with smart colleagues in the beautiful city of Leuven.
- Freedom to use the best text editor...
Guardsquare is the leader in mobile application protection. More than 600 customers worldwide, across all major industries, rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare software integrates transparently in the development process and adds multiple layers of protection to Android (DexGuard) and iOS (iXGuard) applications, hardening them against both on-device and off-device attacks.
Become our colleague!
Send us your CV and why you are interested in this job.