WHO IS GTB?
A global, industry-leading communications agency, GTB transforms businesses through the world’s most purposeful, creative solutions fueled by precise marketing. Founded in 2007 and part of WPP, GTB leverages its deep understanding of the consumer and its clients to deliver true integration within the speed, diversity and potential of modern communications to “make what matters” for people and for business. GTB has 52 global offices and operates across 6 continents.
CRM Data Analyst
Could this be you?
The CRM Data Analyst prepares and maintain the health of GTB Canada’s CRM databases, and works with agency CRM strategists and analysts to help develop and implement CRM campaigns (primarily direct mail and email campaign)s. This person ensures that CRM regulations are being followed and monitors IP reputations. He/she also prepares reports/dashboards for analysts to use in evaluating the performance of CRM campaigns.
- Be responsible for CRM campaign data preparation and analysis
- Prepare data (clean, validate, enhance, store and update/maintain CRM data sets)
- Provide prior and post campaign customer counts for use in planning and evaluating the performance of CRM campaigns
- Help to manage CRM delivery services and performance reporting
- Work with clients and accounts to ensure campaign business rules are clearly defined.
- Extract email and direct mail lists from CRM databases.
- Follow a QC process to ensure accuracy of mailing lists.
- Work with clients, other functional areas (strategy, analytics, account, creative) and the agency’s global tagging team to ensure campaign objectives, measurement and tagging requirements are clearly and properly defined.
- Deploy emails, deliver direct mail lists to print vendors
- Build and deliver analytic reports, update dashboards to deliver performance data to analysts.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of CRM data management work experience (large direct mail/email campaigns), including
- Knowledge of and experience with CRM campaigns,Fulfillment procedures, CRM Data Governance, CRM data privacy regulations, CRM best practices, Canadian postal codes and, Email IP reputation monitoring
- Rule based list extraction & list QC
- Email development, deployment and delivery monitoring
- 3 + years years of SQL experience including database development, ETL and executing complex queries. Experiences with other languages such as Python, R, Business Objects is a plus
- 2+ years experience with CRM campaign tools (Adobe Campaign Manager, Unica)
- 2+ years of dashboard development (Power BI and/or Looker),
- Deep attention to detail
- Auto industry working experience
- An independent work ethic, are a self-starter
- Strong written and verbal communications and procedure development skills
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.