WHO IS GTB?
A global, industry-leading communications agency, GTB transforms businesses through the world’s most purposeful, creative solutions fueled by precise marketing. Founded in 2007 and part of WPP, GTB leverages its deep understanding of the consumer and its clients to deliver true integration within the speed, diversity and potential of modern communications to “make what matters” for people and for business. GTB has 52 global offices and operates across 6 continents.
Behavioural & Marketing Analytics Lead
Could this be you?
GTB is looking for a smart, technically savvy person that is part data scientist, part strategist, and highly imaginative and collaborative. This person will operate at a North America level with a heavy focus on helping advance our capabilities in the Canada market. They will manage a small team, work collaboratively with other teams and agencies to conduct best in class marketing analytics solutions and approaches. This person should be a strong individual contributor but also work across the Data & Analytics team and with executives within the company. What’s in for you? Ability to make an immediate impact: GTB is eager to push the boundaries on how to leverage the best of social and behavioral sciences in a marketing context. Build the Future: You will be working on cutting edge projects! High visibility: We are a very flat organization that encourages an entrepreneurial culture. Fun: Growth is fun! Positive team culture!
In this role you will…
- Own strategic direction and delivery for one or more areas of the marketing analytics business
- Deliver customer-specific analyses including but not limited to: Customer Segmentation, Retention Analysis, Lifetime Value Analysis, Customer Profiles, and Market Research
- Perform hands-on analysis of large volumes of transaction, marketing, and site customer level data
- Use knowledge of analysis techniques, data mining and statistics as it applies to direct marketing and/or advertising to develop solutions that will enable the business partners to meet their objectives
- Create new analyses and/or tools that deliver insights that enable the business partners to further their objectives
- Manage client relationships and accounts within the context of the Marketing Analytics Group
- Consult with and deliver results to partners within tight time constraints that consistently meet or exceed the expectations of the client
- Manages analytical staff of 1-3 people
- Contribute to the success of other team members by providing training to others in areas such as analysis, direct marketing, experimental design, insights storytelling, etc.
- A university and/or college degree in: Economics, marketing, advertising, mathematics, management, or social sciences preferred. Advanced degree in a social sciences specialty or technical area a plus
- Prior experience combining data mining and database marketing expertise with marketing strategy
- Expert user of 1-2 of the following code sets: R, Python, SQL (any variant)
- Looker experience a plus
- Prior experience working on complex, data-driven assignments that require an ability to understand and navigate large data structures, manipulate and cleanse data and perform any and all necessary statistical analysis desirable
- Prior experience with market research tools such as surveys helpful
- 9+ years of work experience in a business environment
- 6+ years working in applied marketing analytics and/or research
- 4+ years working in a client results service organization preferably an advertising agency or management consultancy
- 4+ years working in the field of digital marketing
- Experience using data to derive marketing strategies required
- Successfully presented complex ideas/concepts to senior-level marketing leaders
- Significant experience in on and off-line advertising/media, channel marketing, strategic marketing and/or consulting is required
- Web Analytics & CRM experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to manage concurrent projects at different stages of completion
- Perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in driving innovation in previous roles
- A highly collaborative and courageous thought leader willing to be the objective voice of to the rest of the company
- Hands on, results-drive: you can work with extreme efficiency, excited to learn new things, forge new areas of understanding, and enable other teams to manifest them
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.