WHO IS GTB?
GTB is a global precision marketing agency, creating ideas that inspire people to act. Founded in 2007 to accelerate performance for the world’s most iconic brands, GTB is part of WPP’s industry-leading network of companies driving creative transformation. GTB works across 6 continents with offices worldwide.
Learn more at GTB.com.
Could this be you?
The Compensation Manager is responsible for managing the compensation function for the agency. The compensation manager plans, develops and implements new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures to align with the company's goals and competitive practices. This position is also responsible for ensuring that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with internal policies and government regulations.
In this role you will…
- Dive into implementation of our job architecture, which will include refining the structure and establishing process to maintain and update as needed
- Be an integral part of our upcoming pay equity study
- Manage and develop compensation analyst
- Assist the team with global survey benchmarking and survey submissions
- Provide analytical support in the design of all programs
- Assist in the development of a new global bonus program, including plan design and plan administration.
- Continually evaluate jobs, market benchmarking and pay structures across the organization; consult Managers in the business on appropriate pay practices
- Collaboration with HRBPs, HR COEs and Business leaders to roll-out various HR and Compensation programs
- Provide support with executive compensation and Compensation Committee work
- Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence to ISO9001:2015 requirements, processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Advanced Excel skills preferred; experience with HRIS systems
- Strong process and project-management skills with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, re-prioritize
- Ability to work across HR COEs and partnering with stakeholders across the company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a sensitivity to confidentiality
- Knowledge of government regulations, FLSA, minimum wages etc.
- 6 - 8 years of compensation experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.