WHO IS GTB?
GTB is a global precision marketing agency, creating ideas that inspire people to act. Founded in 2007 to accelerate performance for the world’s most iconic brands, GTB is part of WPP’s industry-leading network of companies driving creative transformation. GTB works across 6 continents with offices worldwide.
Learn more at GTB.com.
HR Operations Coordinator, Freelance 6 - 9 months
Could this be you?
The HR Operations Coordinator works as a part of a team to perform various HR functions. They partner with other HR Department employees to meet deadlines, streamline processes and procedures and support the HR Department in a professional and efficient manner. The Operations Coordinator is primarily involved in the day-to-day activities of Human Resources and serve as administrative support for the operations team.
In this role you will…
- Support the semi-monthly and bi-weekly payroll administration process and ensure all deadlines are met including payroll paperwork processing and verification of each pay-cycle.
- Maintain employee records inclusive of our HRIS system and digital filing ensuring internal audit and/or legal requirements are adhered to.
- Provide administrative support for employee written communications, vendor invoices and travel/expense.
- Maintains HR Operations tracker to ensure deadlines are adhered to.
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the department by promptly answering questions and requests from employees and remaining current and knowledgeable on all company policies.
- Facilitate special requests as needed (internal agency and vendor information requests).
- Perform other duties and project as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge and proficiency with ADP, Workday, Word, Excel PowerPoint and Teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and adjust priorities as needed.
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Exceptional listening and communications skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.