WHO IS GTB?
GTB is a global industry-leading precision retail agency, creating ideas that inspire people to act. GTB was founded in 2007 and is part of WPP. Our primary focus is in Precision Retail, CRM and Shopper Marketing.
Assistant Account Executive
Could this be you?
The Assistant Account Executive supports the day-to-day operations and advertising programs for the Northeast Ohio and Greater Michigan FDAFs. The AAE is responsible for assisting with a broad range of digital and traditional advertising tactics.
In this role you will…
- The nature of the AAE’s position requires ongoing and frequent interactions with agency professionals and to a lesser degree, with clients and outside suppliers as follows:
- Internal to Agency – the AAE has contact with and provides clear, succinct direction to all team members in Account Services, Creative Services, Operations, Media, Print and Broadcast Production department.
- External to Agency – the AAE has contact with vendors regarding materials for client promotions and Street Team activities; and contact with the client as requested.
- Create a working environment that encourages and supports a positive mindset about the work as well as the client and agency staff that is involved.
- Encourage, and demonstrate, unity behind team and agency decision-making.
- Works closely with Agency Team to move Creative, Media and Traffic work through internal system.
- Office Management as needed.
- Schedule and set up monthly Dealer Board meeting and coordinate invites, hotel arrangements, etc
- Create Meeting Agenda with input of Account Supervisor and client.
- Assist in development and compilation of presentations as needed.
OTHER ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT DUTIES:
- Draft and distribute dealer correspondence (assisted by Supervisor).
- Review and update weekly reports.
- Facilitate special requests as needed (Tickets, hotel rooms, dealer info requests, etc)
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Use sound and logical judgment.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Establish priorities and objectives while adapting to changes in workload and working conditions without loss of productivity on multiple projects at once.
- Act without direction from others.
- Deliver clear, concise, and accurate messages both verbally and written.
- Be knowledgeable and proficient on regularly used programs (Microsoft Office - PowerPoint, Word, Excel and internal programs) as well as the Internet.
- Limited troubleshooting of network and PC issues as needed.
- Computer savvy, knowledge of Social Media.
- 1-3 years of experience (preferred) as a Project Manager, Account or Traffic Coordinator.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- There is no relocation assistance for this role.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.