WHO IS GTB?
GTB is a global industry-leading precision retail agency, creating ideas that inspire people to act. GTB was founded in 2007 and is part of WPP. Our primary focus is in Precision Retail, CRM and Shopper Marketing.
Could this be you?
The Account Coordinator is a developmental role for the Mid-South and Southern Quality Ford Dealer Account Team and works under the direction of the Regional and Account Supervisors out of the Memphis Field Office. The primary responsibility of the Account Coordinator is to learn and aid in many of the day-to-day functions on the account as directed by Regional and Account Supervisors. The AC will have an opportunity to work with a multi-department agency team to learn and implement all advertising efforts across multiple mediums including Web, Social, TV, Online Video, Radio, Print, Sponsorships and more. Much will be asked of the AC and a “can do” attitude and spirit is necessary for success. The way we reach consumers through our advertising efforts is always evolving and a desire to find new ways to reach consumers across more modern methods to connect with Ford brand/product will be embraced.
In this role you will…
- The nature of the AC’s position requires ongoing and frequent interactions with agency professionals and introduction to outside suppliers and clients:
- Internal to Agency – the AC will connect and work with senior staff to provide clear, succinct direction to all team members in Account Services, Creative Services, Operations, Media, Digital, Analytics, Print and Broadcast Production department.
- External to Agency – the AC will be introduced to vendors surrounding materials for client promotions, sponsorship activities, etc. Contact with the client is managed and developed with the Account Management Team.
- Support a working environment that encourages and supports a positive mindset about the work as well as the client and agency staff that is involved.
- Work with Agency Team to aid and complete processes across Account, Creative, Media, Digital, Analytics and Strategy related to all advertising mediums
- Introduce and learn Ford sponsorships under guidance of the Account Management Team including Memphis Grizzlies, Nashville Predators, Arkansas Razorbacks, Ole Miss Rebels, Miss. St. Bull Dogs, Vanderbilt, LSU, amongst others.
- Must deliver on our agency mindset of precision retail marketing, meaning a constant curiosity in our daily efforts to better our advertising through data/analytics, research, test and learns, etc.
- An interest in various forms of advertising on social media.
- Assist in development and compilation of presentations as needed.
- Learn to execute all advertising efforts through multiple channels and processes with direction from management team.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Use sound and logical judgment.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Establish priorities and objectives while adapting to changes in workload and working conditions without loss of productivity on multiple projects at once.
- Interpret information, draw conclusions, and present findings from various analytics and reports.
- Maintain constructive behavior in the face of adversity.
- Deliver clear, concise, and accurate messages both verbally and written.
- Be knowledgeable and proficient on regularly used programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Publisher, and internal programs) as well as the Internet.
- Limited troubleshooting of network and PC issues as needed.
- Have an interest in all advertising mediums or a specific interest in broadcast, analytics, digital, search, sponsorships and/or social advertising.
- 0-1 year of advertising experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- There is no relocation assistance for this role.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.