WHO IS GTB?
A global, industry-leading communications agency, GTB transforms businesses through the world’s most purposeful, creative solutions fueled by precise marketing. Founded in 2007 and part of WPP, GTB leverages its deep understanding of the consumer and its clients to deliver true integration within the speed, diversity and potential of modern communications to “make what matters” for people and for business. GTB has 52 global offices and operates across 6 continents.
Could this be you?
We are looking for a highly motivated Integrated Producer who has the knowledge base and training in the production of Digital, Direct Mail, Print and Social campaigns, and has the management skills needed to support a fast-paced team for a 1-year (maternity leave) contract.
This person works in a highly collaborative environment with multiple disciplines, to coordinate the production of creative materials. They must fulfill approved project requirements, including scope, and are accountable for delivery and profitability of projects.
In this role you will…
- Oversee all aspects of the production process, including booking/participating in creative and studio briefs, tracking requests pertaining to specific jobs including annotating specific team feedback on brief documents
- Manage the scope of work provided to our partners/suppliers including all data associated with direct mail campaigns
- Work with the Studio Director and vendors to provide accurate cost estimates & schedules and revise as required
- Deliver the project on time and within budget
- Examine and approve proofs with creative and other team members
- Attend press approvals and letter shop approvals as required
- Manage communications among project team members and internal/external stakeholders
- Manage financial documents (set up, purchase orders, invoices) of vendors and attend monthly billing meetings, review and assess project financials on a weekly/as needed basis with the Studio Director
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity within a creative environment (required)
- Demonstrated experience in both Digital and Direct Mail (required)
- CPPP accreditation is an asset
- Automotive experience preferred but not required
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.