WHO IS GTB?
GTB is a global industry-leading precision retail agency, creating ideas that inspire people to act. GTB was founded in 2007 and is part of WPP. Our primary focus is in Precision Retail, CRM and Shopper Marketing.
Account Coordinator, Southeast Market Area (SEMA)
Could this be you?
The Account Coordinator (AC) is responsible for helping with the day-to-day tasks for the four Ford account management teams within GTB in the Southeast Market Area (SEMA). With the Management Supervisor, the AC will serve as a point of communication between the SEMA account teams, the SEMA Regional Ford Office, and GTB headquarters (Detroit, MI) concerning retail advertising initiatives. The AC will interact with GTB media buying, account planning, traffic, and creative teams, and may also interface with Ford dealer and Ford corporate clients.
About this role…
- Assists team members where needed in the day-to-day development and production of advertising initiatives.
- Route SEMA creative work for approval through an GTB internal review system. Take ownership of the routing process and distribute to necessary team members. Manage the process with a keen attention to detail.
- Serve as a central point of contact on SEMA communications and projects. Build strong relationships among all departments and become an unfailing resource to all team members. Facilitate communication between account teams.
- Disseminates relevant information to the team.
- Assist in development and execution of promotional extensions including social media.
- Participate in offering new ideas that align strategically with project direction.
- Manage sponsorship ticket requests and manage ticket database.
- Upload assets for dealer use to appropriate portal.
- Acts as support for all SEMA FDAF account persons filling in where and when necessary.
- Will have the ability to travel as needed in support of the account teams.
- Performs administrative duties where needed. (i.e. – office supply orders and distributions, mailing, UPS fulfillment, and other office related needs) for all SEMA FDAF’s.
- Fully participate in all team training initiatives and activities.
- Coordinate and record/distribute notes for internal team meetings.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Knowledge and proficiency with PowerPoint, Word Excel and Teams
- Internship in an Advertising or related field is preferred
- Ability to relocate where required for Tier II groups
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-pace environment, strong communication and teamwork skills
- Interpret information, draw conclusions, and present findings from various reports
- Exceptional listening and communications skills
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities
- There is no relocation assistance for this role.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.