WHO IS HUDSON ROUGE?
Hudson Rouge is WPP’s luxury boutique marketing and communications agency, working solely on luxury brands and as the exclusive agency of record for the Lincoln automotive business across all channels. We combine brand strategy, media strategy, activation, digital, social, earned media, production, and analytics to provide exquisitely crafted creativity. We are a small group of people, spread across several offices; New York, Detroit, Shanghai, Toronto, Mexico City and we care for each other as much as we care for our client. We are an agency that prides itself on doing the un-usual and we also look for the unusual talent: people who are excited about doing their best work and want to grow with us.
Assistant Account Executive
Could this be you?
The AAE works as a part of a team to manage the development and production of integrated advertising programs, interacting with key Hudson Rouge team members and Clients to coordinate and manage the activities necessary to meet the needs of assigned projects.
In this role you will…
- Collaborate with the Account team in the day-to-day development and production of integrated advertising initiatives
- Assist in the review and approval process for all projects, facilitating the movement of work through internal routing system.
- Maintain communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure work is handled in a positive, efficient and timely manner.
- Assist in the development of timelines for all projects, track progress to ensure adherence to schedules and alerts Account team members of any departures from the timeline.
- Maintain awareness of competitive landscape and compile summary information where relevant.
- Manage vendor, partner and third party relationships on a project level.
- Create and communicate call reports, meeting recaps and follow-ups.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Proactive, excellent attention to detail.
- Strong leadership/project management skills.
- Strong communication/organization/presentation skills.
- Ability to understand the small details while maintaining the bigger picture.
- Proficient software knowledge and skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to maintain and foster good Client/Agency relationships.
- Promote internal team communication and enhanced relationships.
- 1 year of advertising experience, preferable as an Account Coordinator, Traffic Coordinator, or similar.
- Experience with managing multiple work streams.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- There is no relocation assistance for this role.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.