WHO IS MAKERHOUSE?
Makerhouse is a bespoke, multi-disciplinary, creative production house. We’re one-part strategic production operations with best-in-class institutional expertise. And one-part always-on content studio with brand design-centric makers and integrated client brand governance. Our specialist centers of excellence have a globally connected footprint with locally integrated agency + client creative partnerships. As well as expanded partnerships across WPP to amplify our offering when needed.
Marketing Business Analyst
Could this be you?
The Marketing Business Analyst is the chief author and verifier of vehicle Order Guides and provides a critical role for the creation and verification of Vehicle Retail Window Label content. This position requires deep product knowledge, the ability to navigate Ford’s systems and product documents, to work closely with Brand Managers and Product Marketing Managers and collate differing inputs to create critical product documents used to verify Ford’s dealer and consumer marketing efforts.
In this role you will…
- Creation and maintenance of Order Guides and Vehicle Retail Window Labels by aligning information contained in Program Direction Letters (Engineering) and established communication intent (Marketing)
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with key Ford personnel including (but not limited to): Brand Managers, Product Marketing Managers, Codification, PDL Authors, Engineering SMEs and Pricers to verify and confirm accuracy in inputs
- Actively participate in Ford’s Nomenclature Dictionary development to drive cross-vehicle line consistency in marketing and training materials
- Provide direction and other critical product information for GTB and other 3rd party agencies (Latcha, Aimia, etc.)
- Provide assistance to the marketing teams at Ford and their agencies for critical reviews, including MYCO, NVO, product brochures, hero cards, and sourcebooks
- Act as a critical resource in troubleshooting and resolving client/customer issues relating to vehicle information and configurations
- Maintain a library of critical facts, including timing charts for important milestones in vehicle launches and other releases
- Offer suggestions and recommendations to ensure continuous process improvement
- Manage the marketing vehicle fleet and assist with the ordering of marketing VP, TT, PP, and MP1 pre-production vehicles
- Create reports that monitor sales, order banks, inventory, option take rates and incentives on an “as needed” basis
- Develop systems expertise in Business Objects, Polk Insight, MOCA, Ad Insights, MOCM, CONCEPS, NAVIS, DRIN, NVCS, J.D.Power PIN, and BEAT
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Ability to work independently in an off- site capacity
- Ability to distinguish between critical details and unimportant facts
- Effective communicator with ability to concisely identify and convey pertinent information
- Ability to manage highly detailed and dynamic projects under tight deadlines
- Proficient with computers and willing to learn new applications as they become relevant to position
- Innate sense of curiosity and desire for continuous learning
- Previous agency, engineering or automotive experience and knowledge of Ford systems is a plus
- Ability to work well with other teams and people
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- There is no relocation assistance for this role.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.