WHO IS GTB?
GTB is a global industry-leading precision retail agency, creating ideas that inspire people to act. GTB was founded in 2007 and is part of WPP. Our primary focus is in Precision Retail, CRM and Shopper Marketing.
Could this be you?
The North Florida FDAF Account Executive (AE) is a key member of the Southeast Ford Dealer Advertising Fund (FDAF) account management team and works under the direction of the North Florida Account Supervisor. The AE is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the account, including overseeing production, planning, traffic, reporting, sponsorships and budgets. The Account Executive also supports the Account Supervisor in developing strategy and maintaining strong working relationships with partners and clients to maintain and grow the business. The duties of the position will eventually include presenting before the clients.
About this role…
- The nature of the AE’s position requires ongoing and frequent interactions with agency professionals and to a lesser degree, with clients and outside suppliers as follows:
- Internal – the AE has daily contact with and provides clear, succinct direction to all team members in Account Services, Creative Services, Operations, Media, Print and Broadcast Production department and Financial Services, etc.
- External – the AE has contact with vendors regarding materials for client promotions; and contact with the client as requested.
- Create a working environment that encourages and supports a positive mindset about the work as well as the client and agency staff that is involved.
- Encourage, and demonstrate, unity behind team and agency decision-making.
- Open jobs, issue budget change orders, and change orders for all creative projects (assisted by Supervisor).
- Creative Asset Request Forms for Print, Radio, TV, Digital, etc.
- Creative Asset Request Forms and traffic for all sponsorship assets, including LED Ribbons, Print Ads, Radio Spots, In-Stadium Signage, ROS Banners, IPTV, Preroll, giveaways, etc.
- Update Ad-Activity.
- Update Promo Calendar Weekly.
- Create all production reports for appropriate monthly jobs.
- Proof and approve copy, concepts, animatics and final creative (assisted by Supervisor).
- Issue broadcast traffic instructions.
- Monthly Digital Creative Traffic with PM
- Disseminate information to Account Group members and maintain cognizance of project status.
- Coordinate various sports sponsorships creative needs and asset fulfillment, as well as, various sponsored events.
- Disperse all professional sports’ tickets based on a ticket lottery and client requests.
- Track progress of all jobs to ensure adherence to deadlines and alert Supervisor of any issues.
- Copying / distributing / faxing / mailing as needed.
- Keep shared drive updated with digital files.
- List maintenance: Client contact and email distribution lists, Board of Director List, Key Contacts, etc.
- Coordinate / assemble dealer mailings/emailings. i.e., meeting notices, incentives, monthly newsletter.
- Be aware of incentive/offer updates and other important news and disseminate as appropriate.
- Compile monthly vehicle sales and share information for “Sales Summary” and other charts/reports.
- Coordinate and compile various other registrations and sales-based requests.
- Ford Regional Sales Office Requests including:
- Purchase Orders and Payment for Regional Ford Office Sponsorships
- Monitor Multicultural Budget
- Payments and Space Order forms from the Autoshows in Tampa, Jacksonville and Orlando
- If needed: Schedule and set up monthly Dealer Board meetings (dinner when applicable). Coordinate invites, hotel arrangements, etc. with Executive Secretary.
- Gather Ford presentations for inclusion in meeting.
- Create meeting agenda with input of Account Supervisor and client.
- Assist in development and compilation of meeting decks as needed.
- Pack/maintain responsibility of AV equipment and meeting supplies.
- Set up and cleanup of AV in meeting room.
- Transcribe/report meeting minutes.
OTHER ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT DUTIES:
- Draft and distribute dealer correspondence (assisted by Supervisor).
- Draft and distribute call reports and internal meeting recaps in a timely fashion.
- Review and update weekly Ad Activity Reports.
- Facilitate special requests as needed (tickets, hotel rooms, dealer info requests, etc)
- Assist with sponsorship/promotion/alliances/PR initiatives as needed.
- Organize Activation Team, giveaways, times, locations, etc. for all sponsorship activations.
- When necessary, attend activations in person to assist with set up, movement of vehicles, and preparation.
- Secure Appropriate Insurance for all events.
- Approve DMA Status Reports and BSR for Business Manager to send to Accounting Firm.
- Handle requests from Dearborn (GTB and Ford).
- Update Phoenix Ad Selection Templates and provide videos.
- Set New Vendors up in the New Vendor system.
- Non-Agency Approval Forms for vehicle damage at FDAF Sponsored events.
- Request Campaign Codes in FFS for Sponsorship Leads.
- Request Purchase Orders for all sponsorships annually.
- Fulfill media department requests when applicable.
- Implement and maximize added value opportunities (assisted by Supervisor).
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Knowledge and proficiency with PowerPoint, Word Excel and Teams
- Experience with Digital & Social Media campaigns from planning, implementation & measurement of performance
- Must be creative, analytical, highly organized with strong project management skills.
- Possess a keen eye for detail with tremendous organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-pace environment, strong communication and teamwork skills
- Interpret information, draw conclusions and present findings from various reports.
- Exceptional listening and communications skills
- Deliver clear, concise and accurate messages both verbally and written
- Ability to work remotely and travel
- 2-3 years minimum of automotive marketing experience, retail or direct response advertising preferably as an AAE or Jr. AE
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities
- There is no relocation assistance for this role.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.