WHO IS GTB?
A global, industry-leading communications agency, GTB transforms businesses through the world’s most purposeful, creative solutions fueled by precise marketing. Founded in 2007 and part of WPP, GTB leverages its deep understanding of the consumer and its clients to deliver true integration within the speed, diversity and potential of modern communications to “make what matters” for people and for business. GTB has 52 global offices and operates across 6 continents.
Associate SEO Analyst
Could this be you?
The Associate SEO Analyst is primarily responsible for helping the SEO Team implement work that helps promote websites for search visibility in Organic Search.
This Analyst will use database and computer information knowledge as well as knowledge of SEO best practices to assist in maintaining and continuously improving website Organic Search visibility, as directed by department leadership.
In this role you will…
- Aid department leadership in implementing website recommendations with a focus on enterprise-wide SEO solutions, with the goal of increasing Organic Search performance
- Through each stage of development (QA/Staging/Prod), check to see that development sufficiently passes requirements. If problems arise collaborate with SEO leadership to assess whether there is a minimally viable go-live product. Document any concessions made and follow-through with any items that are moved to the backlog
- Benchmark success and communicate to internal teams and client by providing performance analytics on website pages
- Assist in diagnosing technical website issues and monitor website health checks on an ongoing basis including watching site performance, crawling and indexation, site errors, analytics
- Perform site audit as directed, using available tools to ensure search pages are well-optimized and are not receiving any search engine penalties or warnings
- Help identify, communicate and coordinate technical issues that arise with the website and work through to resolution
- Work to learn all aspects of proprietary keyword research methodology
- Track and report on campaign results, SEO work, data analysis, and participate in client status calls and meetings
- Measure SEO strategy results via Adobe Analytics and search engine-provided data
- Stay abreast of latest search engine changes and updates in order to better implement overall SEO Strategy
- Ensure deliverables are met in a timely fashion and client expectations are set and exceeded
- Participate in development and improvement team processes, reports, knowledge and communication
- Utilization and adoption of latest SEO platforms and tools
- Excellent ability to write well and to summarize information
- Proficient in the basic uses of Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel a must
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Teachable and willing to learn
- Ability to work in teams and/or individually to meet client goals
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time efficiently
- Self-starter approach to work and able meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Experience with writing SEO tags preferred (but not required)
- META (title, descriptions)
- H tags
- ALT image and/or title text
- Video tagging
- PDF tagging
- SEO on-page writing skills helpful (but not required)
- Writing for search intent & context
- Topics and associated search terms w/same context
- Infuse contextually relevant, highly searched terms into on-page titles, headlines and body copy
- Understanding of keyword performance
- Experience with the following helpful, but not required
- Adobe Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Moz (or similar)
- STAT (or similar)
- Google AdWords
- Experience in automotive helpful, but not required
- Working knowledge of Regex is a plus
- Experience writing application code a plus
- Experience writing advanced filters or macros (VBScript) for Excel a plus
- Experience with PowerBI or other data visualization tools a plus
- Experience with structure data tagging using Schema.org standard a plus
- Passion for the world of SEO!
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, English or similar
- or –
- Associate Degree with minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.