WHO IS GTB?
GTB is a global industry-leading precision retail agency, creating ideas that inspire people to act. GTB was founded in 2007 and is part of WPP. Our primary focus is in Precision Retail, CRM and Shopper Marketing.
The GTB Platform team brings together subject matter expertise, agile product management, applied data science, and enterprise scale engineering to build products that will shape the next decade of data driven marketing. We believe consumer privacy, client confidentiality, brand growth and user experience are essential to performance and the sustainability of the advertising ecosystem and are part of a global WPP organization with diverse skills and experience to help shape that future.
Could this be you?
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the planning and development of a technical application, software, solution, or stack. You will be architecting and activating the vision, scope, scale, and success of the product. You will be constantly evolving the product by working across internal stakeholders, outside expertise, and our clients to define innovative capabilities and processes that delivers efficiencies and effectiveness.
In this role you will…
- Partner with Product Sponsor/Director to establish and refine product vision, strategy, and scope
- Develop and maintains product playbook and roadmap
- Own product communications and manage product priorities and resources
- Ensure that the product meet business objectives and is sustainable
- Work with the product team and stakeholders to curate new ideas and coordinate requirements
- Define a prioritized feature set mapped against business goals
- Define a release process by coordinating all activities required to bring the product to market
- Work closely with the teams that are executing against the campaigns to ensure that best practices are being leveraged and the technology products are being fully utilized
- Partner with internal and external development teams to deliver the roadmap
- Interact closely with key discipline leads in the US and abroad to drive consolidation, consistency, and collaboration across GTB’s entire global footprint
- Identify and maintain relationships with an array of outside partners to effectively bring ideas to life and evolve how we work
- Develop consultative relationship with key clients across marketing and technology ensure that opportunities are being socialized and business needs are being met
- Articulate the business value of the product and the intent behind its development and release
- Create connections with WPP marketing technologists, 3rd party product managers, and other external thought leaders within the broader marketing technology ecosystem
- Scale best practice learning and the use of solutions and resourcing strategies globally and across regions
- Seek new processes, technologies, and trends to unlock and elevate the value of the product
- Analyze, model and document business processes and workflows
- Define and assist in implementing system configurations and implementations
- Help maintain frameworks and processes for data integrity and security
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open-source components
- Be a back-up as a systems trainer or help individual users with systems
- Coordinate the development of procedures, training, and other communications
- Help determining and documenting system bugs
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of digital operations or marketing experience, 5+ years of management experience
- Track record of success in developing marketing technology solutions that scale
- Experience in Adobe Marketing Cloud (AEM, AAM, Target), Ad operations, and Agile development
- Strong knowledge of the different technical platforms including site, mobile and social
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing
- Excellent time management skills
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- There is no relocation assistance for this role.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.