WHO IS GTB?
GTB is a global industry-leading precision retail agency, creating ideas that inspire people to act. GTB was founded in 2007 and is part of WPP. Our primary focus is in Precision Retail, CRM and Shopper Marketing.
Creative Strategy Lead
Could this be you?
The Creative Strategy Lead will play a key part in developing advertising campaigns for a major automotive brand’s regional efforts. They will be responsible for writing the formal creative brief and for providing the ideal environment for creative development. Acting as the voice of the consumer, this person will use data to identify audience and brand insights, create tailored messaging approaches and build inspiring, succinct case studies of the work.
This individual will help integrate and align regional strategies to the overall brand marketing strategy, incorporating important regional nuances in order to be relevant to consumers in a particular market.
In this role you will…
- Define measurable communication goals that address a region’s business challenges.
- Write inspiring creative briefs based on human and brand insights.
- Build messaging matrices across distinct audience segments and work with creative teams to build dynamic content.
- Understand customers’ unique journeys with the brand and direct messaging and content to advance their journeys.
- Bring forward actionable cultural trends and competitive spotlights to find insights into the category, brand, and consumer.
- Play a key role in the development and presentation of regional communication plans specific to creative targets, strategies, messaging.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- 7+ years of experience in brand strategy and/or automotive marketing experience.
- A strong understanding of retail marketing, market research and consumer insights.
- Must be curious, enjoy problem-solving and be proficient at using various research and data to develop insights that tell a story and inform a strategy.
- Solid ability to think both analytically and conceptually.
- Excellent communication skills: writing, verbal, and large-group presentations.
- Highly self-motivated and excellent attention to detail.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- Some travel will be required.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.