WHO IS GTB?
GTB is a global industry-leading precision retail agency, creating ideas that inspire people to act. GTB was founded in 2007 and is part of WPP. Our primary focus is in Precision Retail, CRM and Shopper Marketing.
Senior Project Manager
Could this be you?
The Senior Project Manager is primarily responsible for the effective delivery of national campaigns and management of campaign sustainment. They understand how work is completed in an agency and support the alignment of strategies and tactics across agency channels. They have a deep understanding of campaign execution across all forms of media and are skilled at project and client management, with the ability to ensure clear team communication and effective execution of projects. The Senior Project Manager will work with internal teams as well as clients and other advertising agencies on a daily basis.
In this role you will…
- Manage implementation of campaign to fulfill media plans.
- Support Program Manager in cross-agency channel alignment.
- Work with other Ford partners to manage assets and plan delivery against the plan.
- Manage vendor, partner and third-party relationships on a project level.
- Support timely execution and implementation of campaign creative across communication channels.
- Clearly communicate timing and risks/mitigation plans.
- Create, communicate and maintain project plans
- Create and communicate meeting recaps and follow-ups.
- Ensure proper resources are assigned for the delivery of milestones.
- Track and report on project level budgets.
- Report on project health and status.
- Participate in project governance.
- Adhere to and facilitate the project according to GTB and client-specified processes
- Participate in project audits.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Strong consensus building and team facilitation skills
- Demonstrable ability to plan and execute effective meetings
- Understanding of different project management methodologies and their applicability
- Ability to proactively assess and mitigate risk
- Strong knowledge of digital media trends and executions
- Proficient software knowledge and skills including Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to maintain and foster good Client/Agency relationships.
- 5-10 years of client-facing experience in project management of multiple work streams.
- Automotive marketing experience preferred.
- PMP Certification preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.