WHO IS GTB?
GTB is a global industry-leading precision retail agency, creating ideas that inspire people to act. GTB was founded in 2007 and is part of WPP. Our primary focus is in Precision Retail, CRM and Shopper Marketing.
The Assistant Planner will report directly to the Planning Supervisor on the Brand Content & Alliances Ford Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team accounts, including but not limited to, Ford Warriors in Pink and Ford STEAM Experience, and help support the managing and activating of multiple initiatives. This position will serve an integral role in providing development, planning and activation insight to Ford’s continued innovation and expansion across all corporate social responsibility and Brand Content & Alliances initiatives.
The position requires an assertive, detail-oriented,
Could this be you?
The position requires an assertive, detail-oriented, highly motivated team player displaying the ability to work effectively under pressure within a fast-paced and dynamic environment. To serve as key foundations for this position, we require strong organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to manage a diverse project load, a creative problem-solver with excellent oral and written communication skills and a creative/strategic thinker with the ability to generate and build on ideas.
In this role you will…
- Responsible for certain aspects of the day-to-day management of the development and production of Ford corporate social responsibility Branded Content & Alliances initiatives on behalf of our clients
- Assist in development and execution of promotional extensions including social media, consumer promotions, and apparel sales strategies
- Assist in the management of the creative and production review / approval process – Internal, client, legal, etc.
- Lead aspects of project management on program websites including creative refreshes, timelines and priorities task lists along with adhering to deadlines, setting up key internal/client meetings, and maintaining ongoing team communication with respective vendors
- Participate in creating, scouting, developing and negotiating new ideas that align strategically with project direction/launch plans
- Including original content, branded entertainment, integrations, social, UGC, experiential, PR, events, and promotions
- Support a variety of activation opportunities with partners, client and vendor conversations as well as creative execution and internal planning
- Assist in the management of financial aspects of projects: Open jobs, call reports, open purchase orders, collect invoices, close jobs, etc.
- Establish and maintain positive relationship management with all clients, vendors, charity partners, etc. to build meaningful and rewarding partnerships and promotions
- Manage meeting recaps/summaries as dictated by agency/client guidelines and systems
- Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
- Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- One to two years of experience in experiential marketing, social media, digital, PR, print and broadcast production services or related field a plus
- Ability to effectively and confidently communicate information in both verbal and written formats (Communications to clients, vendors, alliance partners/personnel, Ford Regions, charity partners, etc.)
- Ability to address difficult issues, work under pressure, follow-through and solve problems quickly in the face of challenges
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit, lead and encourage new break-through ideas and is team-oriented
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to show flexibility, willing to work beyond regular business hours when needed, a creative/quick thinker
- Fluent with Microsoft Office
- Magento and Extreme Reach experience a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- There is no relocation assistance for this role.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.