WHO IS MAKERHOUSE?
Makerhouse is a bespoke, multi-disciplinary, creative production house. We’re one-part strategic production operations with best-in-class institutional expertise. And one-part always-on content studio with brand design-centric makers and integrated client brand governance. Our specialist centers of excellence have a globally connected footprint with locally integrated agency + client creative partnerships. As well as expanded partnerships across WPP to amplify our offering when needed.
Global Project Manager/Studio Producer
Could this be you?
A Project Manager/Studio Producer takes a leadership role and is responsible for managing the entire life cycle of a project through Makerhouse. Major responsibilities include project ingest, estimating, talent resourcing, tracking budgets and billing, developing timelines and meeting deadlines for a variety of projects on a day-to-day basis. A Project Manager/Studio Producer is the liaison between Makerhouse and the agency’s Creative, Production and Account teams along with agency partners. You will be responsible for day-to-day client engagement working to build trusted client partnerships on development of global marketing deliverables, including global experience programs and global production integration. You will support tracking of teams, asset creation and delivery. A Project Manager/Studio Producer is responsible for delivering smart solutions for client needs and creatively problem-solving to ensure that client experiences with Makerhouse are positive and rewarding.
In this role you will…
- Serve as support for global integration team and client and agency partners, to ensure alignment across Global Marketing experiences, programs, and efforts on an ongoing basis. Primary focus areas will include Global Digital Asset Production, Ford Brand, and New Business projects.
- Support regular creative reviews with the regional clients and agency teams
- (North America, Europe, South America, International Markets Group, and China)
- Capture discussions and accurately consolidate feedback into clear, concise direction, and distribute promptly to key personnel
- Provide working solutions and education about Makerhouse capabilities and processes to clients for successful execution of their projects
- Understand and implement the process of managing projects in Makerhouse, including opening, creating detailed timelines and estimates, tracking and billing projects
- Provide client with estimates within 24 hours (unless otherwise specified), and upon estimate approval, actively ensure that POs are procured in a timely fashion
- Identify and manage resources within Makerhouse (Design, Production, Digital Imaging, PrePress, Presentation Services, Post-Production) to successfully complete projects on time and within budget
- Provide continuous oversight and solutions to effectively manage progress on dynamic projects
- Facilitate communications, and maintain clear documentation of job history
- Communicate effectively with all Makerhouse functional area leads to ensure cross-functional projects run smoothly
- Identify opportunities and develop measures to improve work process and quality of product
- Accurately record time spent on projects
- Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
- Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of digital asset production process
- Interpersonal leadership abilities
- Relationship building and management skills
- Strong and effective organizational skills
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Possess a thorough understanding of current production methods and technologies used to prepare files for output, delivery, and storage
- Ability to estimate and track budgets on projects
- 5+ years of advertising experience
- Client handling experience
- Experience in managing people
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- There is no relocation assistance for this role.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.