WHO IS MAKERHOUSE?
Makerhouse is a bespoke, multi-disciplinary, creative production house. We’re one-part strategic production operations with best-in-class institutional expertise. And one-part always-on content studio with brand design-centric makers and integrated client brand governance. Our specialist centers of excellence have a globally connected footprint with locally integrated agency + client creative partnerships. As well as expanded partnerships across WPP to amplify our offering when needed.
Jr. Asset Manager
Could this be you?
The Asset Librarian must have a strong willingness to learn and understand the asset production process (print, digital and video). A familiarity with overall agency workflow process from creative brief to final asset delivery and the contributors/participants at each stage of development.
This individual is service oriented and must have the ability to build and maintain internal/external relationships. They are a representative of Makerhouse interfacing with partner agencies, suppliers, and clients. They are a responsible, energetic, self-directed, proactive individual with exceptional people skills. They are independent and welcome challenges. They embrace and promote process adherence and continuous improvements.
In this role you will…
- Serve as central point of contact across internal WPP at Ford agencies as well as other Ford Agency partners to manage incoming requests by efficiently fulfill asset requests and related documentation
- Work within suite of Digital Asset Management (DAM) tools to ensure all finished assets have been curated with complete metadata.
- Work with agency partners and internal teams to identify needed assets and timeline to receive finished work.
- Manage user accessibility to systems and work with tech teams to trouble shoot user issues.
- Troubleshoot and document issues, and provide ideas for solutions
- Oversee quality control and share responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the asset library
- Assist in demonstrating proper usage of all asset tools, supporting users, and promoting its use
- Recommend measures to improve work processes, departmental performance, system improvements and asset quality; and assist in their development and deployment
- Responsible for modifying and preparing file-based content to defined specifications using digital media software and hardware systems.
- Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
- Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Experience with Enterprise Level Digital Asset Management systems
- Proficient at searching databases based on information available
- Awareness of what metadata is and its purpose
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, Premiere and Media Encoder.
- Familiarity with asset file types including but not limited to MP4,MOV,TIF,PSD,EPS,JPG,SVG,PNG
- Basic film/video concepts, such as resolution, frame rates, NTSC, HDTV, SD, 5.1 Audio.
- Cursory knowledge of issues that can arise regarding assets including but not limited to Production, Legal, Product Information, and Licensing
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years of video/audio transcoding and QC preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills, with a strong commitment to a positive, helpful attitude
- Logical and efficient work style
- Ability to effectively self-prioritize and execute tasks with minimal supervision
- Proven track record of success in mission-critical, detail-oriented tasks
- Knowledge of photography, retouching and image reproduction
- High degree of demonstrated computer efficiency on both Macintosh and PC platforms
- Excellent listening, writing and interpersonal skills
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- There is no relocation assistance for this role.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.