WHO IS GTB?
GTB is a global industry-leading precision retail agency, creating ideas that inspire people to act. GTB was founded in 2007 and is part of WPP. Our primary focus is in Precision Retail, CRM and Shopper Marketing.
Jr. Financial Analyst
Could this be you?
The Jr. Financial Analyst is responsible for monthly and quarterly reporting of agency expenses, primarily IT related costs.
In this role you will…
- Review actual IT costs for proper coding and treatment
- Provide monthly accounting of IT costs and determine accruals
- Prepare journal entries and support for accruals
- Review P&L with Finance Director
- Provide CIO with current actuals/budget report
- Meet with CIO/FD to review budget and update as necessary
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all analysis and reporting; including, preparation of appropriate financial reports necessary to report overall financial performance
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Process all change transactions (MTR’S)
- Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
- Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Sufficient understanding of accounting and financial standards, policies, and principles.
- Ability to present clearly and concise
- Knowledge of MS Office and related database computer programs.
- Entry level proficiency in Excel, advanced proficiency is a plus.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 1-2 years of financial analysis, planning or related experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- There is no relocation assistance for this role.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.