WHO IS GTB?
GTB is a global industry-leading precision retail agency, creating ideas that inspire people to act. GTB was founded in 2007 and is part of WPP. Our primary focus is in Precision Retail, CRM and Shopper Marketing.
WHO IS MINDSHARE?
At Mindshare, we believe in speed, teamwork, and provocation. Mindshare USA empowers people to challenge the status quo, through what we call Provocation with Purpose. We’ll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better, and push the boundaries of what’s possible. It takes a team of people who invest in other’s success, and together we make Mindshare the place where we do the best work of our career. We’re a team that is radically honest – we call this our Authenticity Quotient. We are curious and competitive – that’s our Passion Quotient. We embrace teamwork and adaptability – that’s our Emotional Quotient. We’re proud to be unmistakably #TeamMindshare. Although in this role you will operate daily as part of Mindshare, you will be an employee of GTB Agency, LLC and all terms of your employment will be governed by GTB (The Company).
Global Media Project Manager
Could this be you?
The Global Media Project Manager will provide dedicated support for our Global Media Lead. The role requires both support on administrative tasks such as calendar management and prioritizing incoming communication as well as managing projects and timelines.
In this role you will…
- As a direct report to executive leader, prioritize questions and requests directed to the leader and manage incoming communication. Effectively communicate with executives, leaders, and team members across the organization globally.
- Manage and prioritize incoming communication.
- Draft emails, correspondence, and documents.
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem solving and adjusting plans.
- Draft reports, letters, proposals, spreadsheets, and charts; maintain databases; prepare and coordinate oral and written communication with internal and external parties at all levels.
- Managing meetings, deadlines, and projects.
- Work internally with other teams, including Communications, IT, HR, and Finance to prioritize and elevate requests or updates to leader.
- When necessary, join meetings alongside leader to capture notes and proactively project manage takeaways.
- Identifying opportunities for internal meetings and events, along with execution of such events.
- Handle business, company, and personnel details of highly confidential and sensitive nature, and engage with high level contacts inside and outside the company.
- Provide calendar, meeting, and travel planning (both domestic and international). Manage expense reports.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- 3+ years in the advertising/marketing industry
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Highly adept at learning new tools & technologies and proactively evangelizing them with other team members
- High level of proficiency with using Office 365, including Microsoft Teams, Outlook, OneDrive, Power Point, Excel, and SharePoint
- Able to stay motivated. Enjoys autonomy and takes initiative. Ability to prioritize and work through interruptions.
- Willing to pitch in and do whatever is needed with a positive attitude.
- Successful at navigating ambiguity
- Excellent all-round communication skills, including verbal, written, presentation and nonverbal; will have some client interaction
- Strong sense of ethics and moral compass
- Executive presence with the ability to relate to every level in an organization.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people globally, with cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Occasionally work flexible hours, including the occasional weekend, early morning, or evening hours as the leader’s schedule requires.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- There is no relocation assistance for this role.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.