WHO IS HUDSON ROUGE?
Hudson Rouge is an integrated luxury boutique marketing and communications agency within WPP that works solely on luxury brands, and is the exclusive agency of record for the Lincoln automotive business across all channels. We combine brand strategy, media strategy, activation, digital, social, earned media, production, and analytics to provide exquisitely crafted creativity. We are a small group of people, spread across several offices; New York, Detroit, Shanghai, Toronto, Mexico City, and we care for each other as much as we care for our client. We are an agency that prides itself on creating desire for luxury brands that goes beyond reason, and we look for uniquely talented people who are excited about doing their best work and want to grow with us.
Creative Director, Copywriter
Could this be you?
The Creative Director, Copywriter provides creative leadership on agency accounts that represents the clients effectively in the marketplace. Contributes to the maintenance and growth of a strong, mutually profitable client/agency relationship.
In this role you will…
- Originate fresh, innovative creative ideas quickly for all budget levels.
- Translate ideas across various media (TV, Digital, Print, Experiential, Branded Content, Social).
- Ensure the quality of work produced is in line with agency and client expectations.
- Periodically lead and coordinate projects, in addition to your own creative projects.
- Serve as a positive and inspiring example to younger creative staff.
- Work with all departments in a collaborative, mutually respectful manner.
- Recommend measures to improve work process methods and quality of product.
- Be nimble and flexible, performing other duties and projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases highly conceptual abilities, along with the high-end production experience necessary for luxury brands.
- An ability to professionally engage with and take criticism from clients.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to persuade.
- Experience leading projects.
- The desire and ability to work collaboratively with a small team.
- Automobile experience is preferred, and luxury/premium brands experience is required.
- TV experience is required.
- Experience across disciplines (TV, Digital, Print, Experiential, Branded Content, Social).
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.