WHO IS HUDSON ROUGE?
Hudson Rouge is WPP’s luxury boutique marketing and communications agency, working solely on luxury brands and as the exclusive agency of record for the Lincoln automotive business across all channels. We combine brand strategy, media strategy, activation, digital, social, earned media, production, and analytics to provide exquisitely crafted creativity. We are a small group of people, spread across several offices; New York, Detroit, Shanghai, Toronto, Mexico City and we care for each other as much as we care for our client. We are an agency that prides itself on doing the un-usual and we also look for the unusual talent: people who are excited about doing their best work and want to grow with us.
Senior Content Producer
Could this be you?
The Senior Content Producer must possess the resourceful nature of a tastemaker, who can curate and assemble great teams of outside suppliers (directors/film makers, experiential companies, animators, editors, composers, photographers, etc.) as well as be able to bring together small crews to create ‘on the fly’ content for our in-house initiatives. The Senior Content Producer must be nimble, creative, passionate about production.
In this role you will…
- Produce integrated content which will include broadcast, video, digital, experiential and live events from kick-off to delivery on time, on brief and on budget.
- Stay abreast of the best vendors, what they’re strengths and skills are and maintain relations with them.
- Individual will be point of contact and will act as a ‘the owner” (person most knowledgeable of the project deliverables) for Account Service, and Creative during a project.
- Integrate with other producers, a real team player.
- Be passionate about delivering the best, most talked about creative.
- Liaise with business managers, cost consultants and talent managers on all estimate and production correspondence.
- Co-Manage agency production content drive.
- Follow through and upload all links/production files/completion reports to drive and media storage.
- Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
- Support/facilitate the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- 5+ years production and shoot experience in an advertising agency setting.
- An outstanding reel that showcases the high-end production experience necessary for luxury brands.
- Some luxury/premium brands experience is a plus.
- Proven success in remaining abreast of current Production/Digital/Experiential technology and how this technology applies to a client’s business.
- Solid understanding of Broadcast, Video and Experiential Production, best practices and best in class partners.
- Knowledge of varied cross platform production partners ranging from big companies to smaller ‘indie’ suppliers.
- Ability to work with multiple teams and functional areas.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Knowledge of AICP production contracts and guidelines.
- Knowledge of Union & Non-Union Talent guidelines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced in Excel, Keynote/PowerPoint, I Cal or similar calendar capabilities.
- Automotive experience is a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- There is no relocation assistance for this role.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.