WHO IS HUDSON ROUGE?
Hudson Rouge is WPP’s luxury boutique marketing and communications agency, working solely on luxury brands and as the exclusive agency of record for the Lincoln automotive business across all channels. We combine brand strategy, media strategy, activation, digital, social, earned media, production, and analytics to provide exquisitely crafted creativity. We are a small group of people, spread across several offices; New York, Detroit, Shanghai, Toronto, Mexico City and we care for each other as much as we care for our client. We are an agency that prides itself on doing the un-usual and we also look for the unusual talent: people who are excited about doing their best work and want to grow with us.
Director of Social Media
Could this be you?
The Director of Social Media is the key creative gatekeeper to the brand’s social channels. At Hudson Rouge, social touches everything from lifestyle and sales campaigns to real-time opportunities – there are a lot of moving parts. This requires close collaboration and integration with different teams and departments to ensure everything comes from a consistent voice. This role relies on quality control, editing, collaboration and consultation with other teams, and day-to-day management of both direct reports and social spaces for the brand. We’re looking for a team leader who likes to learn from others, who gets joy out of seeing content go live, and who loves to evolve with the modern advertising and storytelling landscape.
In this role you will…
- Develop new and innovative ways to bring together and engage with Lincoln’s community through engaging and compelling content.
- Work with creatives, strategists, account, and project managers.
- Oversee, lead, and train a growing team of community managers who act as the voice of the brand on the front lines with customers and fans, ensuring a high level of engagement with commenters.
- Collaborate with the wider agency to help ensure that all posts are on-brand and on- strategy.
- Ensure we deliver awe-inspiring customer service on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social platforms as appropriate through best-in-class community management.
- Lead the Editorial Calendar to ensure a consistency in brand voice and give our followers a reason to share through relevant and interesting Word of Mouth content, proactive community management.
- Guide strategic direction to build long lasting customer and fan relationships efficiently and effectively.
- Observe trending topics and know when to integrate brand content.
- Participate in integrated creative plans to extend content from other teams and departments.
- Collaborate with strategy to lead customer-facing communications, work with team to draft and distribute FAQs on new product launches, work cross-functionally to ensure consistent messaging and define brand voice on social.
- Capture consumer insights and work with the integrated team to improve the overall consumer experience. Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize our followers’ experience.
- Work with Social Strategist to stay best in class among luxury brands.
- Work with Social Strategist to develop UGC strategy that turns owners into advocates and generates cost efficient influencer content.
- Some travel (for production as well as in-person client presentations) will be required for this role, but you are also expected to “hold down the fort” when team members are away for shoots, etc. During real-time cultural events, this position will need to be available and accessible “on-call.”
- The ability to handle and manage long-term strategic projects, as well as respond to real-time events and work under tight deadlines.
- A background in content production, writing and creating, with a keen sense of the current social landscape and innovative approaches to building brands via social.
- An informed aesthetic of the luxury landscape, as well as excellent presentation and leadership skills.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines, maintaining grace under pressure.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.