WHO IS GTB?
GTB is a global industry-leading precision retail agency, creating ideas that inspire people to act. GTB was founded in 2007 and is part of WPP. Our primary focus is in Precision Retail, CRM and Shopper Marketing.
At Mindshare, we believe in speed, teamwork, and provocation. Mindshare USA empowers people to challenge the status quo, through what we call Provocation with Purpose. We’ll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better, and push the boundaries of what’s possible. It takes a team of people who invest in other’s success, and together we make Mindshare the place where we do the best work of our career. We’re a team that is radically honest – we call this our Authenticity Quotient. We are curious and competitive – that’s our Passion Quotient. We embrace teamwork and adaptability – that’s our Emotional Quotient. We’re proud to be unmistakably #TeamMindshare.
Could this be you?
This planner position will be focused on all aspects of advanced video including addressable TV, CTV and data-driven linear, and will assist in the development and execution of related media plans.
In this role you will…
- Media Planning/Execution:
- Analyze and monitor media marketplace, and other marketing and media data to aid Associate Media Director.
- Understand the fundamentals of the advanced video media ecosystem
- Evaluate and originate required media data for the execution of media plans. i.e., competitive spending, tracking plan delivery of audience, schedules rates, etc.
- Assist in the writing of media plan reviewed by Associate Media Director.
- Maintain regular contact with junior level clients and extended internal teams.
- Assist in writing objectives and strategies, plan development and presentations.
- Develop and write POV’s
- Manage day to day plan changes and maintenance.
- Media Research Analysis:
- Proficient with media research tools
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and effectively communicate media research data.
- Media Awareness
- Keep up with industry trends.
- Work with agency and internal resources on media related issues.
- Participate in media training sessions.
- Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
- Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Solid communication skills to work closely with and build relationships with investment team
- Strong presentation skills to build support from the clients and internal teams
- Analytical ability to gather and interpret market and sales figures and determine the most strategic approach for the client while staying within budgetary guidelines.
- Experience with programmatic media fundamentals
- Ability to work with audience data, geo-demographic data and customer segmentation models to understand target definitions
- Have a strong understanding of media mix models, including experience with digital planning
- Strong computer skills (MS office).
- Significant organizational skills to work simultaneously on numerous media objectives in a comprehensive method.
- Two years media planning experience.
- Experience using Donovan, IMS, and other media tools preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- There is no relocation assistance for this role.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.