WHO IS GTB?
GTB is a global industry-leading precision retail agency, creating ideas that inspire people to act. GTB was founded in 2007 and is part of WPP. Our primary focus is in Precision Retail, CRM and Shopper Marketing.
Could this be you?
Work collaboratively in a team environment and lead initiatives analyzing, reporting and optimizing media and marketing campaigns and setting up a test and learn curriculum for Ford Regional executions.
In this role you will…
- Act as an analytic leader with cross-functional agency team (Account, Strategy, Creative, Technology, Production); optimizing and coordinating strategies and tactics for individual campaigns; Responsible for work direct report delivers ensuring it is within the designated timeframe and meets the needs of internal and external clients.
- Lead complex experimental design. Formulize measurable hypotheses and structure test parameters. Monitor test launch and compile midflight and post-test performance reports. Package and present test outcome and recommendations to cross functional audiences.
- Perform as Analytics lead with Data Management Team. Maintain data hygiene by running point on QA, define logic for attribution and equations for calculated metrics.
- Define business logic to drive marketing campaign design, including complex experimental design with multiple test and control cells.
- Responsible for analyzing the results of campaigns and tests and packaging them for clients and internal constituents; Thoroughly understand marketing principles and intricacies of discipline and third party data to contribute to project design; Develop reports, analysis, and insights that are appropriate to the level of the audience; Provide statistical consulting to design research and provide solutions for internal and external clients.
- Works as the Analytic Lead in order to provide counsel to various disciplines (Strategy, Account, Creative, Technology, Production) and clients on how to employ statistical analysis to improve marketing results and maximize profits of client customer base.
- Recommend measures to improve efficiency and/or quality of marketing analytics services and deliverables.
- Lead defining user requirements for re-engineering/new development projects.
- Visualization of new and existing projects or campaigns to make client deliverables more insightful and efficient.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing of best practices and conclusions from market analysis or tool and measurement discovery to the analytics group and other team members.
- Mentor on expertise and knowledge gained on data and/or channels to educate/onboard other analysts; Mentor analysts on data tools and techniques and practices in telling a concise story on analytic deliverables.
- Cross/Work Stream Project lead responsible for ensuring project is collaborative and team is on track with hitting key milestones; Lead team of direct reports ensuring projects are completed on time and insights are relevant to campaign/project; responsible for building out growth plan for each individual team member and ensuring success across the company.
- Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
- Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Understand and utilize key words and acronyms utilizing them appropriately in conversations, and effectively guide and lead discussions when needed for cross-functional teams/internal teams, develops rapport.
- Capable of structuring and preparing well-written, logical sections of larger documents or complete small documents for clients (beyond filling in templates) with only minor guidance; uses clear, concise writing skills to effectively communicate a story in a compelling fashion.
- Can lead audience and turns presentations into a constructive dialogue moving the group to conclusions. Speaks with appropriate body language, eye contact and vocal range. Looked upon as a compelling presenter by colleagues and supervisors. Is an organized, energetic, passionate presenter.
- Effectively work closely with and, at times, diverse teams and individuals and, at times, lead discussions and project teams; Ability to work collaboratively in different settings and tight deadlines; Experience as a project lead and guide to other analysts.
- Possess excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment; Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment; Intellectual curiosity and determination; Interest in working in CRM, Digital Media, or Digital Web and passion for analytics; Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while remaining productive and focused in a facet paced, evolving environment.
- Must be able to apply critical thinking and decision making skills; Ability to work with large structured and unstructured data sets; Knowledge of basic statistics; Ability to gather data, perform analysis and develop reports; Strong quantitative analytical and reporting skills (Must be able to understand and analyze marketing campaign data.)
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts in verbal, written, and presentation form to non-technical audiences.
- Is viewed as an advisor from their capability to the corresponding client level. Partners with clients in a positive, professional, and constructive way – establishing solid relationships; Understands and articulates client strategy – can steer this with insight when required. Sensitive to client needs and concerns – and acts in the client’s best interest. Teaches team to have sensitivity to client business issues (knowledge of offering, etc.). Demonstrates ability to see beyond explicit assignment and to identify broader, longer-term opportunities; Pushes back appropriately.
- Undergraduate Degree, Master’s Degree Preferred in Advertising, Communications, Marketing, Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics
- 5 - 7 years of experience in either/or Marketing (CRM/Direct Marketing, Digital Media, Website, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization), Advertising, Automotive, Financial, Market Research, Pharmaceuticals.
- Highly Proficient with website, email and/or digital media analytics reporting suites (Omniture Site Catalyst, WebTrends, Google Analytics, Responsys, DoubleClick, Pointroll, etc.); Experience with Digital Ad Technology (Ad Servers, DSP, Bid Management Platforms) a plus within Digital Media team.
- Highly Proficient in Excel and Pivot Tables and able to show junior team members.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and able to show junior team members.
- Digital experience preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.