WHO IS GTB?
A global, industry-leading communications agency, GTB transforms businesses through the world’s most purposeful, creative solutions fueled by precise marketing. Founded in 2007 and part of WPP, GTB leverages its deep understanding of the consumer and its clients to deliver true integration within the speed, diversity and potential of modern communications to “make what matters” for people and for business. GTB has 52 global offices and operates across 6 continents.
Senior Art Director – Ford Brand Content and Alliances
Could this be you?
Reporting to the Executive Creative Director, the Senior Art Director will concept, art direct, and design for all Brand Content and Alliances projects associated with Ford Trucks and SUVs. This includes diverse work across a broad range of platforms: TV and video scripts, website creation, social media content, e-mail blasts, on-site signage and corporate/agency communications.
In this role you will…
- Create partnerships and program content associated with Ford Trucks and SUVs
- Concept on big ideas that benefit both Ford and the partners
- Strategize on new product reveals and launches through the BCA lens
- Develop art direction that gives the programs and partnerships a year-round presence on websites and social media
- Oversee production and post-production of video and website projects
- Develop novel ways of branding the programs and partnerships outside the realm of traditional media (events, stunts, on-site activations, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A curious and collaborative mindset
- Experience presenting concepts to internal teams and clients
- A diverse portfolio of work that demonstrates high conceptual thinking and includes strong knowledge and experience in: Video/TV, long- and short-form web, Internal agency and client communications, social media, partnership marketing, experiential marketing, activation marketing
- 8+ years experience, with at least 3 years at a senior level
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadline, include fast turn-around projects
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.