WHO IS GTB?
A global, industry-leading communications agency, GTB transforms businesses through the world’s most purposeful, creative solutions fueled by precise marketing. Founded in 2007 and part of WPP, GTB leverages its deep understanding of the consumer and its clients to deliver true integration within the speed, diversity and potential of modern communications to “make what matters” for people and for business. GTB has 52 global offices and operates across 6 continents.
Digital Copywriter (CRM)
Could this be you?
You are passionate about being part of a team that delivers to consumers the best content experience within CRM. As a digital copywriter, you thrive on taking an idea and making it different, making it engaging, and making it fun! But above all, you evoke empathy to make it relevant to the consumer. You understand what makes each of the CRM channels unique and see that as an opportunity not a limitation. Whether it’s transactional or marketing emails to in-app messages, you can distill information and data insights to craft a message that takes advantage of the medium while speaking to individual segments. You’re a team player and collaborator who wants to take all the best ideas and combine them to make stellar copy.
- Work with an Art Director/Graphic Designer, as well as the Adobe Experience Manager team (author/QA/component expert) and html developer in some cases
- Co-present to internal and client stakeholders, detailing concepts
- Be responsible for delivering well crafted, strategic creative solutions based on the mindset of multiple consumer segments
- Ensure all work is of the highest possible quality and something you’re proud to put your name behind
- Adjust writing tone, language and message to address different consumer profiles based on data insights
- At least 3+ years’ experience writing for digital with a focus on CRM communications in an agency environment
- An understanding of Email, Direct Mail and in-app message standards and best practices
- An insatiable curiously about industry, consumer and technology trends
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.