The project aims to deliver value add-ons to our boat pool service. We want to implement a pilot version of Kruser Experience. The main goal is to help members of the boat pool to find places of interest, nice routes/tours, where to dock/anchor and more.
We will also improve our food delivery service which provides food and beverage delivered to the boats to the customer booking. The student will receive training in our development tool and close follow-up.
Activities and tasks:
Development activities (Appfarm Create)
- Define a data model to accommodate various services, points of interest, charging places
- Extend and improve the data model for the food delivery service
- Implement a scoring system so that customers can rate the different activities and food delivery
- Make a user interface for the guide system in the Kruser Booking app
- Improve the GUI (graphical user interface) of the food delivery service
- Gather data (text, content and video) about various places in the guide and input to the system
- Test and gain feedback from our customers
- Analyze usage data from google analytics or get customer feedback in other manners
- Help out in the technical department with other tasks that might occur along the way
- Knowledge with appfarm create will be very beneficial
- Knowledge and experience with software development
- Preferably students from computer science or equivalent study programmes
- Should have experience with or be highly motivated to learn developing great and intuitive graphical user interface
Johan Martin Randby, email@example.com
Application deadline: 30. april, 2021.