We are looking for a talented Flutter Developer Intern for an exciting opportunity to become part of a Norwegian food-tech startup this summer.
Tryio is a SaaS (Software as a Service) platform, helping food manufacturing companies to apply innovative, user-centric approach to traditional food production. Our products aim to inspire participation in food innovation by bridging the gap between producers and consumers and allowing food developers for easy access to test-consumer sample.
We have recently launched our first product and are currently building new features for better meeting customer needs. The internship involves new features development such as consumer testing for design and packaging, and integration within the existing system.
Activities and tasks:
1. Develop new features of the app in Flutter
2. Integrate with existing system/API’s and Database
You ought to have three or more of the following qualifications:
- Experience in Flutter development
- Knowledge about public cloud, Git
- API Development
- Knowledge of Firebase, Database, JSON
- Fluent in English and/or Norwegian
- Preferably some knowledge of React
Mzia Popova, email@example.com
Application deadline: 30. april, 2021.