Grow is a Latam-based holding for micromobility and payments. It is the result of the merger between Grin, the Mexican scooter pioneer, and Yellow, a multimodal and payment player from Brazil.
Our team is the heart and thermometer of Grow, we feel what the users feel. We have the responsibility to ensure the best customer experience, leading projects with transversal impact. You’ll be responsible for users, the wallet and partners. Assure the best performance of the Global Experience Center. Replicate best practices and learnings from countries. Focuses on KPIs as Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction Score and Contact Ratio. Create performance dashboards for the customer experience team. Identify opportunities based on data for helping the management team on decision making.
Here you are going to be responsible for:
- Reduce the contact ratio for each business unit
- Improve the resolution time for processes with high time to solve
- Owns the research and data analysis for projects
- Extract and analyze information
- Document processes
Our requirements for this position are:
- Structured thinking and high focus on results
- Spanish Native & English B1 Level - Portuguese (Optional)
- Innovator soul and receptive to changes
- Thinks strategically and articulates concepts clearly.
- Focuses and guides the priorities of others. Makes well-reasoned decisions under pressure.
- Excel (Advanced)
- Powerpoint (Basic)
- SQL (Advanced)
- CRM (Basic)
- Startup environment
- Flexible working hours