About your job:
Reporting to the Finance Director, manages Treasury department with responsibilities for cash and treasury operations, short-term borrowing and investments, as well as payments. Monitors compliance with Treasury department goals. Assesses the products, services, technologies and systems that are available and appropriate for Treasury departments. Oversees all aspects of the company's financial risk exposures, including interest rate risk and foreign currency risk.
Here you are going to be responsible for:
- Supports treasury and cash management operations and helps develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets and minimize costs.
- Conducts borrowing and investing activities.
- Develops and ensures compliance with internal controls, policies, and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of cash management activities.
- Recommends and implements improvements to current cash management processes.
- Assists in managing and maintaining company’s banking infrastructure, including bank and brokerage relationships.
- Oversees cash functions, including cash positioning, cash reporting and forecasting, short-term investing and borrowing, wire payments, fraud prevention, FX management and hedging, bank account setup and maintenance, and bank relationship management.
- Understands and manages appropriate procedures and processes around month-end and quarter-close activity.
- Ensures adherence to SOX controls, including record keeping and data testing as requested.
- Provides financial analysis to executive management.
- Coordinates and prepares business budgets/forecasts.
- Creates models involving cash flow, balance sheet, and income statement projections.
Our requirements for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting required
- CPA or CTP Assists with M&A activity for Treasury.
- FP&A certification preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), IFRS, treasury workstation and technology experience
- Must have relevant treasury or corporate finance experience with emphasis in budgeting, forecasting, cash flow analysis, M&A activity.
- Strategic planning
- Ability to work independently
- Consensus building
- Leadership and Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Need to love bikes and scooters ;)
- Startup environment
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Compensation Package