About your job:
Reporting to the Finance Director and serving as the leader of the FP&A team. Provides executive management with financial reporting and analysis that are used for strategic and tactical decision making. Works with various senior levels of management to develop, interpret and implement financial and accounting concepts or techniques related to strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting to drive business results. Responsible for business analysis, developing tactical and strategic insight, and delivering recommendations to management.
Here you are going to be responsible for:
- Coordinates and facilitates the annual strategic planning process.
- Leads the preparation of quarterly and annual budgets, operating plans, and forecasts.
- Coordinates and approves the monthly financial review package to be presented to management and key investors, including commenting on variances to plan, and prior periods.
- Analyzes and reports on company performance, including monthly and quarterly results and variance analysis, to be presented to senior management and key investors
- Maintains and coordinates group completion of financial review templates and meetings.
- Prepares financial and business-related analysis in areas such as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
- Partners with executive management on ad hoc analyses, special projects and Board of Director meeting preparation. Works on special projects in cost savings, revenue analysis, and other projects as assigned by management.
- Assists in revenue, expense, and cash flow projections and expense saving opportunities within all areas of the forecast models.
- Develops and updates models and methods to analyze volume and margin trends to develop both short and medium-term forecasts.
- Supervises a team of analysts
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, management, or finance required
- MBA or an advanced degree in business, management, or finance required
- FP&A certification preferred
- Experience with cash accounting
- GAAP knowledge preferred
- Excel advanced modelling, PowerPoint
- Solid and relevant experience in finance, financial modeling, or accounting
- Experience in specialized functions including valuation, M&A and Risk Assessment
- Experience with Capital expenditures and capital budgeting, capitalization and financing decisions
- Strategic planning
- Ability to work independently
- Consensus building
- Leadership and Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Need to love bikes and scooters ;)
- Startup environment
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Compensation Package