Grover makes access to tech easy, affordable, and sustainable—with flexible tech rental subscriptions. No deposits, no commitment, just tech when you want it for as long as you need it.
With around $1.3 billion in financing, Grover is one of Germany’s best-funded scale-ups, and we’re growing fast. Since 2015, we’ve gone from a small startup operating out of a Berlin apartment to a team of 500+ people, bringing flexible tech subscriptions to renters across Germany, Austria, the USA, Spain, and The Netherlands.
And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access the tech they need.
Our Mission & Vision
We’re making it possible for more people to get the best out of life–with flexible, affordable access to the tech they need. That was our bold vision when we started back in 2015, and—with over 1 million renters across 5 countries—we’re right on track.
We’re also proud to champion a more sustainable way to use tech. With over 500,000 devices returned, refurbished, and recirculated so far, we’ve already saved 1,500 tons of e-waste from ending up in a landfill.
Want to join us on our mission to give more people flexible access to the tech they need? We’d love to have you on the team.
Do you fancy an influential role and making our world a little greener? Become part of the Grover Family and let's grow together. 💚
We are currently looking for an ambitious Account Executive (m/f/x) in full-time for our B2B Sales Team.
🎯 What you will contribute:
- Prospect and build pipeline and strong relationships with clients in your book of business
- Leverage your network and be an advocate for circular economy and green business practices
- Assist clients with consultative sales and order placement servicing
- Educate clients on the value of renting tech with Grover Business
- Close new business consistently at or above quota expectations
- Provide updates to the management team on your pipeline and sales forecast
- Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Collect feedback from your clients on new products and features, help shape the roadmap for Grover Business
🤝What you bring:
- Experience in High-Volume Outbound Sales
- Experience in SaaS industry
- Native-level German and fluent English
- Result-oriented mindset
- Strong people skills: You like to get on the phone and solve customer problems
- "Learning by Doing" approach towards personal development and interest to constantly face new challenges
- Excellent communication skills and a very humane approach
- An independent but highly cooperative way of working with a lot of personal responsibility from day one
- A drive to solve problems once you have identified them, you aren't afraid to question the status quo
❤️🔥What you will love about us:
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure
- BVG monthly discount to drive you everywhere in Germany
- Mental health support with Nilohealth
- Physical health support with ClassPass
- Annual learning budget of 1000€ per year
- Exclusive Grover Tech discount for your friends and family
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin with regular events
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting!) - genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
We are looking forward to meeting you!