Grover makes access to tech easy, affordable, and sustainable—with flexible tech rental subscriptions. No deposits, no commitment, just tech when you want it for as long as you need it.
With around $1.3 billion in financing, Grover is one of Germany’s best-funded scale-ups, and we’re growing fast. Since 2015, we’ve gone from a small startup operating out of a Berlin apartment to a team of 500+ people, bringing flexible tech subscriptions to renters across Germany, Austria, the USA, Spain, and The Netherlands.
And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access the tech they need.
Our Mission & Vision
We’re making it possible for more people to get the best out of life–with flexible, affordable access to the tech they need. That was our bold vision when we started back in 2015, and—with over 1 million renters across 5 countries—we’re right on track.
We’re also proud to champion a more sustainable way to use tech. With over 500,000 devices returned, refurbished, and recirculated so far, we’ve already saved 1,500 tons of e-waste from ending up in a landfill.
Want to join us on our mission to give more people flexible access to the tech they need? We’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative/Specialist to join our talented CS team.
- 20h/week (working student)
As a CSR, you will:
- Be the voice of our company and you take care of our customers. The customer comes first for you
- Communicate via email and chat, respond to inquiries and deal with complaints
- Also show presence in social networks such as Facebook. You also have an overview of the relevant review platforms
- Create a unique customer experience. You proactively contribute suggestions and ideas and implement them independently
- Answer damage reports and take care of the processing with our insurance
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate CS Representative with:
- German at a native level and you can also communicate in our company language, English (Dutch and Spanish are a plus)
- Love to make customers happy with your proactive and interested nature
- Extremely communicative, patient and love for detail
- Flexible and look forward to new challenges
- You don't wait for someone else to solve a problem, you often take it into your own hand
- Multitasking is no stranger to you and you enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Semi-remote work structure. Office/home mix
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin
- Diverse global team of 65+ nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks