Grover makes access to tech easy, affordable, and sustainable—with flexible tech rental subscriptions. No deposits, no commitment, just tech when you want it for as long as you need it.
With around $1.3 billion in financing, Grover is one of Germany’s best-funded scale-ups, and we’re growing fast. Since 2015, we’ve gone from a small startup operating out of a Berlin apartment to a team of 500+ people, bringing flexible tech subscriptions to renters across Germany, Austria, the USA, Spain, and The Netherlands.
And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access the tech they need.
Our Mission & Vision
We’re making it possible for more people to get the best out of life–with flexible, affordable access to the tech they need. That was our bold vision when we started back in 2015, and—with over 1 million renters across 5 countries—we’re right on track.
We’re also proud to champion a more sustainable way to use tech. With over 500,000 devices returned, refurbished, and recirculated so far, we’ve already saved 1,500 tons of e-waste from ending up in a landfill.
Want to join us on our mission to give more people flexible access to the tech they need? We’d love to have you on the team.
- Developing overall product marketing strategies, which include product launches, communication strategies, and price points for our services.
- Crafting compelling messages across the entire customer journey, from landing pages and ad campaigns, to unboxing and product returns.
- Collaborating with the Product team to stay on top of the latest product developments and translate them into compelling marketing strategies.
- Testing marketing product features, releases, and ad copy, in order to continuously improve our product marketing strategies.
- Being the expert within the marketing team on all technical details of our Consumer, B2B, and Financial business, and translating that into clear and powerful benefits for our target audiences.
- Conducting market research and analysing market trends in order to propose concrete strategies on how to position our products and services.
- Briefing the PR team on upcoming product and service releases in order to develop compelling communication strategies.
- Collaborating with the Creative Productions team to update company-wide resources (both internal and external) as needed such as seasonal image libraries for company or retailer use.
- Monitoring and optimising projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and. prospective customers.
- Loves the hyper-growth scale-ups industry and is easily capable of adapting to changing environments, sets the right priorities, and executes on them quickly.
- Is passionate about building brands with a product mindset and doesn’t mind diving into the details.
- Can take ownership over their responsibilities, effectively communicate tactical plans, while knowing enough about creative marketing tactics to effectively guide a team
- Believes in our vision, and is willing to give their best to build the future of Grover
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing, Product Development, or related fields
- Minimum of 6+ years experience of Product Marketing within fast-paced growth/tech companies
- Genuine curiosity to test, learn, iterate, and optimise
- Proven operational and collaboration skills with the ability to successfully partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong insight-driven communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of successfully launching new products and providing strategic advice within the marketing team.
- Deep understanding of product positioning and how to use data points to improve messaging.
- Location: Berlin or remote in Europe
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 65+ nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.