Grover makes access to tech easy, affordable, and sustainable—with flexible tech rental subscriptions. No deposits, no commitment, just tech when you want it for as long as you need it.
With around $1.3 billion in financing, Grover is one of Germany’s best-funded scale-ups, and we’re growing fast. Since 2015, we’ve gone from a small startup operating out of a Berlin apartment to a team of 500+ people, bringing flexible tech subscriptions to renters across Germany, Austria, the USA, Spain, and The Netherlands.
And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access the tech they need.
Our Mission & Vision
We’re making it possible for more people to get the best out of life–with flexible, affordable access to the tech they need. That was our bold vision when we started back in 2015, and—with over 1 million renters across 5 countries—we’re right on track.
We’re also proud to champion a more sustainable way to use tech. With over 500,000 devices returned, refurbished, and recirculated so far, we’ve already saved 1,500 tons of e-waste from ending up in a landfill.
Want to join us on our mission to give more people flexible access to the tech they need? We’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Sr. Brand Manager to join our talented Global Marketing team and who will report directly to the Director of Brand. The person will have a dotted line to our Head of US Marketing.
As Grover’s Sr. Brand Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing go-to-market brand and media plans in order to reach Grover’s steep targets, eventually leading to accelerated growth for our D2C services.
- Developing various 360 brand awareness and consideration campaigns across owned and paid channels to reach an increasing audience and grow the Grover brand.
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports that clearly show the performance of all marketing campaigns, as well as assessing ROI and KPIs.
- Support the production of brand material and marketing collateral, as well as managing the relationships with third parties responsible for delivering these.
- Collaborating with key stakeholder teams (e.g. Creative Productions, Commerce, Growth) in order to communicate planning and execution of marketing touchpoints across the user journey.
- Researching and understanding Grover’s customer needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings.
- Ensuring the production of brand material and marketing collateral is delivered on time, which could be developed in-house as well as through agency relationships.
- Developing and maintaining external agency relationships, including providing support during agency procurement and contractual agreements.
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves the hyper-growth scale-ups industry and is easily capable of adapting to changing environments, sets the right priorities, and executes on them quickly.
- Is passionate about building brands with a growth mindset and doesn’t mind diving into the details.
- Can take ownership over their responsibilities, effectively communicate tactical plans, while knowing enough about creative marketing tactics to effectively guide a team
- Believes in our vision, and is willing to give their best to build the future of Grover
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing, Communication, Marketing Research or related fields
- Minimum of 8+ years experience of Brand Marketing within fast-paced growth/tech companies
- Genuine curiosity to test, learn, iterate, and optimise
- Proven operational and collaboration skills with the ability to successfully partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong insight-driven communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of monitoring marketing metrics and providing strategic advice within the marketing team
- Deep understanding of Brand & Media Metrics (GRPs/TRPs, reach curves, media effectiveness), and how to use those data points to improve awareness rates
- Location: Miami or remote
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth
- Diverse global team of 65+ nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks