Grover makes access to tech easy, affordable, and sustainable—with flexible tech rental subscriptions. No deposits, no commitment, just tech when you want it for as long as you need it.
With around $1.3 billion in financing, Grover is one of Germany’s best-funded scale-ups, and we’re growing fast. Since 2015, we’ve gone from a small startup operating out of a Berlin apartment to a team of 500+ people, bringing flexible tech subscriptions to renters across Germany, Austria, the USA, Spain, and The Netherlands.
And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access the tech they need.
Our Mission & Vision
We’re making it possible for more people to get the best out of life–with flexible, affordable access to the tech they need. That was our bold vision when we started back in 2015, and—with over 1 million renters across 5 countries—we’re right on track.
We’re also proud to champion a more sustainable way to use tech. With over 500,000 devices returned, refurbished, and recirculated so far, we’ve already saved 1,500 tons of e-waste from ending up in a landfill.
Want to join us on our mission to give more people flexible access to the tech they need? We’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Senior Operations Development Manager to join our talented Operations team.
As Sr. Operations Development Manager, you will:
- Help Grover Operations scale in the US
- Lead continental expansion projects for supply chain, reverse logistics and customer support operations
- Identify process gaps and lead process streamlining and automation in operations.
- Lead project and functional teams to execute critical, cross-departmental, interdependent projects
- Build and maintain solid documentation of processes and research outputs
- Meet deadlines & ensure timeliness of our roll out plans with effective project management
- Work closely with key senior stakeholders in the business (product, tech, sustainability, commercial, and growth team)
- Completed Bachelor’s in operations management, industrial engineering, or other engineering, quantitative or business disciplines
- 5-8 years total experience in fast paced, B2C operations in supply chain, or logistics preferred
- 1-3 years experience in Fulfilment Operations projects and process improvement.
- 1-3 years experience in Reverse Logistics projects and process improvement.
- Experienced in leading project and/or functional teams, project management and working cross functionally
- Experience with MS Office / G Suite i.e, Powerpoint and Advanced Excel
- Experience working with tech and product teams
- Very good communication skills, with fluency in English (additional EU language(s) is a big plus)
- Hands-on self-starter, highly process and detail oriented, with focus on results.
- Ability to handle pressure, work in a dynamic setup and multi-task
Nice to haves:
- Completed MBA / Masters in relevant fields
- Experience and/or or strong interest in circular logistics and/or consumer electronics
- Experience in data analysis and visualisation - SQL, python, Tableau
- Experience with Asana, Confluence, G Suite
- Experience with warehouse and process automation implementation
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth
- Diverse global team of 60 nationalities (and counting!) - genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks