MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 400+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Payments Reconciliation Analyst to join our talented Payments team.
As an Payments Reconciliation Analyst, you will:
- Ensure all payments received in the PSP are reconciled with our internal systems daily.
- Design, implement and continuously improve the automation of the reconciliations processes and their control procedures to reduce manual work.
- Perform various daily/weekly/monthly reports as well as ad hoc reports, related to reconciliation results.
- Conduct account analysis, identifying and reporting trends, risks, and discrepancies and support overall profitability analysis of the payments product.
- Contribute to improve the overall payment processes to facilitate the efficiency and quality of the reconciliations processes.
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Payments Reconciliation Analyst, with:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher within Accounting, Finance or any related field
- 1+ years experience in payments reconciliation
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making
- Knowledge of Salesforce is plus
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin
- Diverse global team of 60 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks