MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Risk Analyst - Intern (m/w/x) to join our talented Risk & Data team.
As a Risk Analyst - Intern, you will:
- Conduct the risk assessment of B2C customers
- Work closely with Customer Services, DC and Data Science to evaluate customer requests
- Assist in successful completion of various projects within the department
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our processes
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Moving fast: you think quickly on your feet and love adapting to different situations
- Critical Mindset: you constantly challenge the status quo
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Risk Analyst - Intern, with:
- Currently pursuing a Master’s or a Bachelor’s degree in Germany, in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering or related studies, with above average grades
- Intellectual curiosity, good attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English, German is good to have
- Knowledge of Excel sheets
- Knowledge of SQL