MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Junior Customer Support Team Lead - Dutch (m/w/x) to join our talented Operations team.
As a Jr. Customer Support Team Lead - Dutch, you will:
Manage a small group of Customer Support representatives and specialists
Drive quality customer service for their Dutch speaking customers
Define KPIs with a strong focus on quality and efficiency
Create a unique customer experience by proactively contributing through suggestions and implement them independently
Support the team with project coordination and prioritization
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Jr. Customer Support Team Lead - Dutch with:
2+ years of experience in a role within customer support
Experience working with product teams previously and you can easily identify technical issues
Experience and focus on process optimization
Strong communication skills in our company language English and Fluent Dutch. German and Spanish are a big plus!
A proactive attitude and willingness to make customers happy
Patience and a detail-oriented mindset
High adaptability - you are flexible and look forward to new challenges
The ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Office and Home Office mix
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.