MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing - USA (m/w/x) to join our team.
As the Head of Marketing - US you will:
- Be one of the first hires in the US and play a key role in Grover’s expansion
- Drive customer acquisition and retention through tactical execution of paid (search, social, display, affiliates, offline) and organic channels (SEO, referrals)
- Own marketing budget across all channels, continuously optimising and developing strong recommendations on how to best achieve business goals
- Develop and implement our CRM strategy to drive US customer acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Identify opportunities for profitable growth, build campaigns, and partner with internal stakeholders across commercial, product, and brand teams to execute on the strategy
- Oversee operational advertising requirements; including tracking, tagging, and integration across pixels and platforms
- Analyze the effectiveness of campaigns to better optimize spend and performance
- Generate data-driven hypotheses to design, test, and experiment across channels that drive user growth and revenue
- Partner with our Business Intelligence team to evolve our channel marketing dashboards and ensure accuracy and timeliness of KPI reporting
You care about:
- Ownership: you communicate ideas with ease, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge and collaborating with your colleagues is a top priority
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Passion to improve processes and drive efficiencies
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Head of Marketing - US with:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in communications, marketing, journalism, or related fields
- Minimum of 7+ years experience of growth marketing within fast-paced growth/tech companies
- Experience in e-commerce, logistics, D2C technologies is preferred
- Genuine curiosity to test, learn, iterate, and optimize
- Proven leadership, team management, and collaboration skills with the ability to successfully partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills with experience communicating data-driven insights
- Proven track record of increasing user acquisition, engagement and retention and meeting/exceeding revenue and profitability goals
- Advanced knowledge of online advertising platforms and analytics tools for online channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Affiliate networks, etc.)
- Deep understanding of attribution, web/app tracking systems and test and learn experimentation best practices
- Strong knowledge about product, community, partner co-marketing, and brand marketing channels.
- Product placement & influencer / celebrity endorsement campaign experience is a plus
- Experience releasing and introducing a new product from ground zero is a plus
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Location: Miami or remote from the US
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Commitment to transparency, openness, and DEI
- Entrepreneurial responsibility
- Career growth and development
- Virtual Events and exposure to diverse / multicultural team environment