MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Jr. Data Analyst (m/w/x) to join our team.
As a Jr. Data Analyst, you will:
- Manage, monitor and develop a data-driven framework to enhance business operations
- Create reporting tools and perform ad-hoc analyses to support the decision making
- Track, analyse and report key metrics & insights to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve core business processes by building BI tools
- Work closely with the stakeholders to understand the requirements and drive functional/performance improvements
- Support the BI team end-to-end business intelligence projects - from conceptualization to implementation
- Contribute to knowledge management by documenting the processes & updating data glossary
- Support team’s data strategy and vision, while aligning with the wider business data strategy
You care about:
- Problem solving: Think outside the box, apply simple or complex solutions based on the needs
- Data: Quality, management, transparency and standards
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Jr. Data Analyst with:
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Data analytics, business intelligence in E-commerce, Tech, Finance or Management consulting
- Educational background in Economics, Business or similarly quantitative degree preferred
- Hands-on experience with data-visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, etc. (Tableau preferred)
- Expert SQL skills & basic understanding of data engineering & modelling
- Skilled analytical and critical thinker; someone who looks to data for answers and opportunities.
- Proactive mentality, solution-oriented, problem solver, high attention to detail
- Great communication skills - You are fluent in English
Technologies we use:
- AWS suite - Redshift, Matillion, Lambda
- Apache Kafka
- Python 3.6+ (Faust, sklearn, pandas, …)
- Jira, Confluence, Github
- Amplitude, Braze
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK)