MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Customer Support Manager - USA (m/w/x) to join our team.
As the Customer Support Manager - USA you will:
- Be one of the first hires in the US and play a key role in Grover’s expansion
- Partner directly with our newly appointed GM - US to oversee all Customer Support metrics and KPIs
- Apply a results oriented approach to develop, improve, implement, build and lead the US customer support strategy
- Collaborate cross functionally with our European Operations and CS Leads to share best practices and market-level insights with key internal stakeholders
- Work with our BPO company and team to optimize and improve our CS service
- Use operational metrics to drive continuous process improvements across the customer journey lifecycle - from pre-rental to rental completion
- Track performance and prepare CS management reports
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints – particularly those of an escalated nature
- Constantly review our current operation and implement new processes to streamline and improve the customer experience
We are looking for a passionate Customer Support Manager - USA with:
- Minimum of 5 years in Customer Support functions
- Experience in e-commerce, logistics, D2C technologies is preferred
- Genuine curiosity to test, learn, iterate, and optimize
- The ability to work with Head Office functions in US and our Global CS team in Europe
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with communicating data-driven insights
- A proactive attitude and willingness to make customers happy
- Great communication skills, patient, empathetic, and detail-oriented
- Highly adaptable - you are flexible and look forward to new challenges
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Passion for growth, and the desire to improve processes and efficiencies
- Experience working with BPOs is a plus
- Experience working with Intercom is a plus
- Experience with creating reports using tools like Tableau is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Location: Miami or remote from the US
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Commitment to transparency, openness, and DEI
- Entrepreneurial responsibility
- Career growth and development
- Virtual Events and exposure to diverse / multicultural team environment