MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our talented B2B Sales team.
As a Key Accounts Manager you will:
- Focus on revenue growth (cross-sell/upsell), retention of accounts as well as pitching and onboarding new clients
- Develop strong understanding of customers and serve as a trusted adviser
- Track customer needs and new feature requests
- Collaborate across teams to drive greater levels of automation, establish more standardized processes, and increase cross-functional communication
- Keep up to date with industry changes related to our activities and clients needs
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Key Accounts Manager with:
- 3+ years in a customer success, relationship management, or account management role
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement
- Fluent in German with excellent spoken and written English
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience in sales operations and/or marketing automation software preferred
- You are obsessed with making customers happy. You know that the slightest trouble in getting started with a product can ruin customer happiness
- Experience managing and improving Sales KPIs
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.