MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Sourcer to join our Talent acquisition team. In this role you will have a direct impact on the success of the company by helping build strong talent pipelines and scaling our business teams.
As a Talent Acquisition Sourcer you will:
- Work with the hiring managers, teams and Talent Acquisition Partner to understand the role requirements and craft sourcing strategies
- Use various social media platforms and professional networks to source talent
- Reach out to candidates with a compelling pitch and get them excited about opportunities at Grover
- Own and nurture the talent pipelines, making sure that we have highly qualified candidates for critical roles
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Sourcer with:
- 1+ years of experience in a Talent Acquisition role at a high-growth startup, consumer brand or a recruitment agency
- Passion for learning: with us you will have an opportunity to work with a cool TA tech stack and newest tools, learn the latest sourcing techniques and grow professionally much faster than you could have ever imagined!
- Persistence and perseverance: you find ways to stand out from the crowd and attract the candidate’s attention with personalized creative messaging and a highly compelling pitch.
- Talent hacking mindset : you are curious and a continuous learner, always researching best practices in sourcing and candidate outreach; you get excited every time you find a great candidate and connect them with a life changing opportunity at Grover.
- Fluency in English