MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
To continue growing our business we need to retain a Machine Learning Engineer - Risk & Data (m/w/x). This expert-level role will support our Risk team.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will:
- Build and deploy Machine Learning models for Credit Risk, Affordability and Fraud Detection in cooperation with Data Scientists.
- Design, develop, maintain and monitor ML pipelines.
- Build, validate and clean datasets for model development.
- Support strategic decisions with data-driven insights.
- Leverage traditional data sources and design innovative new approaches to source new data through feature engineering
- Maintain and support real time decision engines (order approval, fraud detection)
- Develop and maintain deployment pipelines
- Research and implement PoC for new concepts such as:
- Connected data analysis (through graph databases)
- Unsupervised clustering
- Anomaly detection
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Machine Learning Engineer with:
- Knowledge of software development practices.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of frameworks like Faust and Pandas
- Experience in SQL
- BSc in Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or similar disciples
- 2+ years overarching business experience
- Experience onboarding and mentoring junior team members
What we offer you:
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat-hierarchies
- Ownership of your work
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- Open-minded variety of nationalities
- German Classes online
- A collaborative, open workplace
- Team Events