MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Dutch Customer Support Representative (m/w/x) to join our talented Operations team in Berlin.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will:
Act as the voice of our company and take care of our customers for the Dutch market. The customer always comes first for you
Create a unique customer experience by proactively contributing through suggestions and implement them independently
Communicate by email and phone, answer inquiries, and deal with complaints
Be responsible for answering damage reports and handling them together with our insurance
Show presence on social networks such as Facebook and have an overview of therelevant evaluation platforms
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Customer Support Representative, with:
Dutch at native level and you can also communicate in our company language, English. German (C1,C2) is a big plus!
A proactive attitude and willingness to make customers happy. You don't wait until someone else solves a problem, but often take matters into your own hands
Great communication skills, patient, and detail-oriented
Highly adaptable - you are flexible and look forward to new challenges
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work from home-office mix
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin
- Diverse global team of 53 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks