MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Jr. Partnerships Manager (m/w/x) to join our talented Finance team.
As a Jr. Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Execute our international partnership strategy from research, conceptualization to acquisitions and GTM.
- Drive long-term growth in Grover's value proposition through new national & international partnerships with retailers and brands to differentiate us from the status quo.
- Prospect and build pipeline and strong relationships with service providers to provide value-added services to our customers
- Develop outstanding partner marketing campaigns to explore new acquisition channels
- Challenge existing internal processes and actively contribute and implement optimization ideas.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to execute lead generating strategies, review data and performance and continuously strive to improve outcomes and future actions.
You care about:
- Innovation: the ability to embrace change and challenge the status quo.
- Ownership: you are able to communicate your ideas and know how to push them forward from the very first day.
- Motivation: you manage to inspire people for new projects and keep them engaged.
- Independence: you are proactive in solving problems and eager to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Work atmosphere: challenging work environment in which your contribution is valued and you continue to grow through continuous learning.
- Our Product: you believe in our vision and you are willing to do your best to shape the future of Grover.
We are looking for a passionate Jr. Partnerships Manager with:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in economics with majors in strategic business development and/or marketing.
- Work experience in strategic business development or operational marketing.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with creative and adaptable strategies to maximize success.
- Team player who is used to working with broader commercial teams to achieve success
- A high level of personal responsibility and initiative to successfully build up the partnerships and promote Grover as a brand
- Excellent communication style with a talent for great storytelling.
- Fast comprehension, exceptional commitment and excellent analytical skills.
- Strong detail orientation and ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously in a highly dynamic work environment.
- German(B2-C1) and fluent English language skills