MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a People Onboarding Specialist (m/w/x) to join our talented People team.
As an Onboarding Specialist, you will:
- Plan, develop and implement Grover’s onboarding experience, proactively improving communication, process and content. To foster a culture of self-learning and autonomy where employees feel empowered to own their successful onboarding.
- Own our end to end onboarding journey from initial contact after contract signing through the first six months. Think of yourself as the Grover tour guide.
- Kick off the pre-onboarding process with communication to our new hires and their managers to ensure that everyone is well informed and feeling connected.
- Make sure all new joiners have the necessary tools and equipment ready to hit the ground running from their first day at Grover, working in collaboration with new joiners and managers from the pre-onboarding process.
- Lead, present and facilitate our bi-weekly onboarding sessions to provide the most engaging and informative welcome to our new joiners.
- Develop and continuously improve our onboarding content for in-person and virtual onboarding sessions.
- Create opportunities for engagement and building community amongst our new and existing staff.
- Collaborating on other Learning & Development initiatives.
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions.
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities.
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality.
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover.
We are looking for a passionate Onboarding Specialist, with:
- Relevant experience in a People, Learning, Onboarding, HR or Employee Experience, preferably within a hyper-growth environment.
- An ambitious, positive and flexible attitude.
- Experience in organizing, prioritizing, and owning multiple projects simultaneously with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- A natural flair for presentation and engagement. You will be facilitating workshops both virtually and in-person and must enjoy bringing energy and charisma to the process.
- A desire to help find and nurture the best in people. Helping others and making people smile brings you joy and satisfaction
- Embody our core values and mission. The ABCs of Grover - Bring your A-Game, Believe the Dream, Cultivate Curiosity - are the cornerstone of our onboarding process and you will represent and champion this culture code on a daily basis.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.